Take Off expedition pack – Recommended for use throughout your school career, this pack has been customised for Caulfield Grammar School students and made in Melbourne by ONE PLANET® .
The Take Off travel pack by ONE PLANET® was born and built in Melbourne: ready to take on the world! Specifically customised in collaboration with the Caulfield Grammar School Uniform department. It has a larger capacity, clear PVC front panel for identification and uses the EXACT FIT Mid – Medium size harness, to suit all ages. As you journey through the Caulfield Grammar School program, you can stitch on the badges/patches creating a visual history.
- The harness very adjustable, easily able to fit a wide range of heights and body shapes.
- 70 L capacity (suits all year levels)
- Wide opening front entrance
- Large PVC identification panel
- Multiple internal pockets
- Lockable zips
- Padded grab handles
- Stow away harness cover
- Side compression straps
- EXACT FIT® Mid Harness
- Compatible with optional ONE PLANET® Hitchhiker daypack (attaches to front or back)
- Materials: 500D CORDURA® nylon
- Made in Australia
See more: www.oneplanet.com.au/product/take-off