High Plains rucksack – comfortable, reliable and tough, sporting the famous (and fully adjustable) Exact Fit® harness (endorsed by the Australian Chiropractic Association®) designed for expedition programs. Made by ONE PLANET®.
This bushwalking pack can take the large volumes needed for longer trips, while the famous ONE PLANET® Exact Fit® harness (endorsed by the Australian Chiropractic Association®) gives it the comfort and adjustability needed for big loads. The High Plains can cope with whatever the Aussie bush (and the kids) dish out!
- The harness very adjustable, easily able to fit a wide range of heights and body shapes. Just choose your size wisely using our sizing guide (most Women are in a short, Most men in a Medium)
- Please Note: select your size based upon our size guide, not pack capacity to ensure a well fitting harness.
- Exact Fit® harness is endorsed by the Australian Chiropractic Association®
- A user-friendly top lid pocket
- Front pocket
- Bottle pockets are located near the lower lumbar and can be adjusted to fit standard and wide 1 L bottles
- Attachment points for a sleeping mat
- Non-crack nylon buckles
- Materials: 750D nylon Cordura®
- Made in Australia by ONE PLANET®.
See more: oneplanet.au/product/high-plains-nylon/
Cleaning and Sanitising
All Camplist® hire equipment is cleaned, washed and serviced after each hire. Our hire fleet is checked prior to shipping to ensure it’s in good order.