Wildside® Long Sleeved Polo Shirt – a lightweight, breathable shirt with collar ideal for Australian outdoor adventures, embroidered with the Brighton Grammar School logo, PLEASE NOTE: Order before COB Oct 14th with express post for delivery for the November 15th Great South West Journey.
Brighton Grammar School’s Outdoor education polo is a lightweight, breathable shirt ideal for Australian outdoor adventures, the long sleeve collared shirt is made from 50% polyester and 50% Cool Dry, and is embroidered with the BGS LOGO with each drop. PLEASE NOTE: Orders are shipped in four drops annually, you can order at any time, on the date of each drop we collate the orders for embroidery then shipping. We recommend express post for BGS polo shirt orders.
Drop 1: Order by Feb 12th for delivery from Feb 22nd on wards – click and collect recommended due to tight time frame Year 10 Awake Programs
Drop 2: Order by May 21st for delivery from June 8th on wards – Year 12 Journeys
Drop 3: Order by July 30th for delivery from August 21st on wards– Year 8’s
Drop 4: Order by Oct 15th for delivery for the Nov 5th on wards – Great South West Journey
- Long raglan cut for comfort
- Brighton Grammar School logo embroidered to order
- Microfibre polyester fabric is light & smooth to touch
- Lightweight UPF 30+ fabric for high UV protection
- Highly breathable
- Moisture-wicking yarn removes sweat and is quick drying
- Deodorised treatment
- Sizing: Kids 10-14; adult Small – XX-Large
- Materials: 50% polyester and 50% Cool Dry
- Colour: Navy