Snake Gaiters – offer lower leg protection from cuts, grazes, sword grass, stinging nettles, blackberry thorns and creepy crawlies whilst maintaining comfort through ventilation and breathable canvas. Made by ONE PLANET®.
Snake Gaiters are crafted from hard-wearing, breathable cotton canvas, with 750-denier nylon reinforcing the cuff, These comfortable bushwalking gaiters are ideal in warm summers, wet winters and on muddy trails.
- Cut wider than average to enable easy fitting – ideal for young people and beginners.
- The gaiters are naturally quite stiff, standing tall to give good ventilation.
- Gaiters can be worn (as per the group leader’s instruction) over boots and socks in summer or with pants and overpants during winter months
- Knee-high protection
- Adjustable drawcord at the top allows easy fastening of the gaiter to keep debris and rain out.
- Top cuff is lined with smooth, soft fabric for next-to-skin comfort and easy movement.
- 40 mm hook-and-loop closure on front panel is the perfect width for adding stiffness and shin protection while allowing flexibility.
- Press-stud at bottom is set low for secure closure.
- Lace hook is positioned low on the gaiter’s interior for secure attachment to laces.
- Low-profile stainless steel buckle on under-boot strap gives slim fit for uninhibited walking.
- Size: Kids 8-12, Adult X-Small – XX-Large
- Materials: canvas and nylon
- Colour: grey/black
- Made in Australia by ONE PLANET®
See more: oneplanet.au/product/snake-gaiters/
The wearing of gaiters reduces the risk from snake bites. As there is no current Australian Standard for gaiter design, we make no guarantees with respect to the same.