The Wurley 2 is tough, practical and liveable! In the field its light to carry, easy to setup and keeps you protected in all seasons.
The Wurley 2 is tough, practical and liveable in the field and are suitable for multi-season use. The symmetrical cross-pole design is freestanding and very stable –
ideal for gusty campsites – allowing good internal height and quick pitching. The full nylon inner keeps you warm in the outdoors
- Freestanding design
- Breathable, full-fabric inner for a range of climates
- Two entries, two vestibules
- Stable pole design
- Extra large YKK zips on doors for durability
- Four season
- Size: suitable for 1-2 people
- Weight: 3000g
- Materials: 75-denier Polyester Fly with factory seam sealing, 210D floor, YYK zippers
See more: oneplanet.au/product/wurley-2/
Cleaning and Sanitising
All Camplist® hire equipment is cleaned, washed and sanitised after each hire. Our hire fleet is checked prior to shipping to ensure it’s in good order.