The Wangi – A waterproof, windproof and breathable rain coat for bushwalking. Made by ONE PLANET®.
The Wangi jacket offers protection in all conditions while prioritising comfort and ease of use. The Synapse® fabric is waterproof, to keep you dry and protected from inclement weather. It’s windproof, so it shields from the chilling effects of wind, and breathable, offering effective evacuation of sweat and moisture. Ensuring you’re comfortable whilst active and at rest.
- A roomy fit for layering underneath
- Wear the Wangi Jacket over warm mid-layers when it’s cold to or over a shirt when it is warm but wet
- Three-quarter length rain jacket, long enough to cover the important parts
- Structured, adjustable hood with drawcord to tighten around the face
- YKK® two-way zip is easy to use with gloved hands
- Cargo pockets for snacks and maps
- Size: Adult X-Small – XX-Large
- Materials: Synapse® – 20,000 mm water head; breathability of 20,000 g/24 hours
- Weight: 0.5 kg (medium)
- Colour: blue
- Made in Australia
See more: oneplanet.au/product/wangi/
Cleaning and Sanitising
All Camplist® hire equipment is cleaned, washed and sanitised after each hire. Our hire fleet is checked prior to shipping to ensure it’s in good order.